Services to Help You Avoid and Minimize Losses
Berkley FinSecure knows that sometimes you need help and assistance to manage your risks such as employment practice issues and cyber threats. We’ve contracted with some of the best known experts in both employment practice law and cyber risk to provide our policyholders answers to their questions and provide assistance in a number of areas. Many of these services are free of charge for policyholders and others can be obtained at discounted rates.
Berkley FinSecure doesn’t just stop with the policy, we provide you with resources and services that extend after the policy is in place, along with our commitment to be there for our customers.
EPL Carry*Thru™ Help Line
Lawsuits and litigation related to employment practices are one of the leading causes of escalating liability claims for financial institutions. Often, the ability to discuss the legal implications of a decision or situation is the best solution to reducing exposure to a potential claim.
We have partnered with Jackson Lewis P.C., one of the leading law firms in the country focused on employment practices law, to provide our Employment Practices Liability (EPL) insureds with risk management services including wage and hour issues, employee leaves of absence, protecting company and employee information, and other employment issues.
Berkley FinSecure’s customers, who purchase Employment Practices Liability coverage, have access to a toll free Help Line. Through the Help Line, policyholders are eligible to receive free employment practices information and general guidance from Jackson Lewis. In addition, Berkley FinSecure’s customers have access to other services offered by Jackson Lewis such as assistance in developing employment policies and an H. R. handbook as well as supervisor training, seminars and programs at discounted rates.
Berkley FinSecure’s Management Liability (MLP) policyholders with the Electronic Banking option receive complimentary access to the CYBER Carry*Thru portal, powered by NetDiligence®. CYBER Carry*Thru is a private, mobile-friendly website that provides tools and resources to help you understand your exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a network or data breach on your organization.
Key Features of the CYBER Carry*Thru Portal include:
- Incident Roadmap – includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident, free consultation with a Breach Coach® and access to a breach response team.
- News Center – cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links
- Learning Center – best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners
- Risk Manager Tools – assists you in managing your cyber risk including a self-assessment and state breach notification laws
- eRisk Resources – a directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
Management Liability (MLP) policyholders with the Electronic Banking option click here to access CYBER Carry*Thru.